My Obsessions with the toy Rubber Ducky I don’t know why but for a grown-up (somewhat childish) man like me, I think it’s normal. I recently posted the Star Wars Rubber Ducky which I want to add to my ever growing collection of rubber duckies, and also a previous post by Rogue : An RC Rubber Duckie!. I want one, I really, really want this one.
Costs about $26 bucks
- An extremely cute remote controlled duck.
- The duck is totally waterproof.
- The control unit is totally waterproof.
- The little fella sports the traditional chirpy yellow colouring.
- The remote control has four buttons to control the two propellors on the duck’s derriere.
- The duck will trundle forwards, backwards, left and right.
- The duck charges directly from the control unit.
- A 5 minute charge is equal to a 15 minute run time.
- Suitable for ages 3 years+.
- Requires 6 x AA Batteries (not included).
- Size: 10 x 9 x 8cm.
This is A good addition to my legions of rubber duckie collection. Hahahah!