I know what you’re thinking… you’ve probably seen this in a movie somewhere, perhaps by Tom Cruise? Hmmm… I’m not too sure when I first saw the concept. One thing’s for sure though, it’s not a concept anymore.
This is a matchbox-size gadget that projects a 63-key QWERTY keyboard on any flat surface. It actually works! And to provide you at least with an audible feeling of using an actual tactile keyboard, you can hear “ticking sounds” as you type away.
You’re sure to turn heads around when you turn this on! Here are the specifications:
- Connects to PDAs Smartphones and Computers using Bluetooth
- Projects a full size keyboard onto any flat surface
- Allows the convenience of regular keyboard typing in a tiny form factor
- Rechargeable battery lasts for 120 minutes of continuous typing
- Tiny size only 3.5 inches high
- Compatible with PalmOS 5, PocketPC 2003, Windows Smartphone, Symbian OS, and Windows 2000/XP. Limited Mac OSX Support.
Of course it’s for PDAs or any other Bluetooth device needing a keyboard.
This device communicates over Bluetooth and is compatible with PalmOS 5, PocketPC 2003, Windows Smartphone, Symbian OS, and Windows 2000/XP with limited Mac OS X Support. Awwww… too bad for the Mac fans!
Sold right here for US$159.99