Joystiq asks “how would you change the Xbox 360?”
What a loaded question, as with all the problems the console has been experiencing, and the lack of a “must have” title, I think a list of changes would be easy.
They do list a few on their site, and with over 100 commenters, you can get a feel of the real issues with the Xbox 360. I chose a few from their list, and added a few of my own.
- Next-gen optical drive
- Quieter fans
- DVI or HDMI output
- Built in WiFi and/or Powerline
- Extensible codec support (i.e. DivX, XviD, etc.)
- More Games
- More Free Demos on Xbox Live Marketplace
- Better DVD Rom drive and Hardware DVD Decoder
- Rechargeable Batteries included with Wireless Controller