It is sad when a bigger news outlet like Cnet decide to take a stab at a Xbox 360 hate list, but they did.
1. Beige isn’t the new black
2. No killer games at launch
3. Accessories cost a small fortune
4. The hard drive isn’t big enough
5. Limited keyboard/mouse support at launch
6. No built-in Wi-Fi
7. Not enough USB ports, especially on the back
8. No HDMI or DVI connectivity
9. No built-in card reader
10. You can’t get it.
Hopefully number 10 will be resolved soon, and while I agree with some of what they wrote, for the most part it was just an article pointing out things we already knew. There is always someone that is not going to be 100% satisfied with a console.