Remote workers are a growing community of professionals, and it’s important to have the proper equipment to get the job done right. Working hard often means spending endless hours sitting at your desk throughout the week.
You’ll need top quality products to make certain that your most important tool, your body, is in top working order each day. Take a look at this brief summary, featuring some of 2018’s most ergonomically encouraging tech equipment for your modern office setup.
Plant your rear here for comfort
Sitting in a chair for hours every day, over and over again, can lead to the beginning of some very troublesome health issues. If you don’t have an ergonomically efficient place to sit, then you’re placing your body at risk for pain.
- E-Win Gaming Chair – Your office work may not be all fun and games, but the E-Win Gaming Chair is built for the long haul. The chair has a unique multifaceted ability to be adjusted to your needs, and the best fabric you could imagine to rest against your skin.
- Herman Miller Embody Chair – The Embody Chair is built to cuddle your body in such a way that your spine stays in alignment, and the pressure on your lower back is minimized. The covering of the chair is built to keep your skin cool no matter how long you sit.
Your keyboard is super important
Carpal Tunnel is a real worry for those who type for many hours during the work week. It’s a progressive condition, and you won’t know you’re having issues until the damage is already done.
Try testing out one of these superior suggestions for your next keyboard purchase.
- Microsoft Sculpt – The Sculpt is recognized around the world for its ergonomic excellence.
- Fellowes Microban – Great price and premium comfort are what you’ll experience with the Microban.
Get a great mouse for movement
An ergonomically efficient mouse will help save the joints in your fingers from developing painful arthritis over time. Check out these two suggestions for your next mouse purchase.
- Evoluent Vertical Mouse 3 Wireless – This vertical mouse turns your grip sideways (like a handshake) to place less strain on your tendons and wrist.
- Humanscale Switch Mouse – This ergonomically correct mouse is distinct, because it is designed to accommodate both left and right-handed users.
You want the right desk
Make sure you do sufficient research to find the most suitable office desk for your individual needs. Where your keyboard and mouse sit matters. Make sure the height of your desk is appropriate to avoid unnecessary bending and straining.
If you work in a standardized office area, there are added accessories which can help make your basic desk more suitable for your stature.