If you really, really, really need to keep your data discrete up to the point that a normal-sized USB flash drive won’t work for you, a company called Wink has announced that they’ve created the smallest 16GB thumb drive yet. As you can see from the picture, it’s smaller than a dice.
And don’t you go doubting that this is possible. I’ve seen a 32GB drive that’s a bit bigger than this one, so anything’s possible. So if you’re a spy seeking to sneak out really sensitive and hush-hush data, or if you just really like to keep things small, this is for you. Just don’t lose it.
- The delicate electronics are encapsulated in a waterproof COB unit, which is in turn protected by a high-impact polymer case
- 16GB Wink USB Flash Drive
- Ultra-Small: 1.2 x 0.5 x 0.1 inches (30 x 12 x 2.5 mm); weighs 1/20 oz
- Waterproof; Shock resistant
- Keychain and Keyring included
- Supports Windows 7, Vista, XP, OS X, Linux
The 16gb Active Media Wink flash drive is available for purchase from Amazon for $37.95