First time I saw a picture of this, I said, wow (!) that’s gotta score high. Specially with summer coming very soon in the USA. Oh but with all the camp-outs, and even for those who choose to stay at home, this one for sure will make you popular with the kids.
Some dads just couldn’t climb trees to make the little ones a dream tree house! But this is a great compromise.
It’s a little overpriced for $600 a piece. Give it a few months, post it on a chinese website, and you’d surely get a $100 equivalent very very soon.
OK, here’s the basic brush of what a Tree Pee actually is:
The ‘Treepee’ is an exciting new product that combines the timeless appeal of a tree house with the excitement of aerial suspension and a trampoline to create a whole world of possibilities.
Zipped safely inside, standing ‘Treepee’ riders, once they get their balance, can experience a surfing/snowboarding sensation without any worries of falling. The less adventurous can simply ‘hang out’ with their friends in their own private space away from mum and dad.
– UV protected fabric allows children to play safely in the sun away from harmful rays with a UV protection factor of 50+
– 4 tethers, one on each corner, allow the ‘Treepee’ to be secured for a less mobile ride.
– There are pockets on the inside for storage and a bag on a pulley allows essential supplies to be hauled up into the ‘den’.
– Bug nets on the windows allow air to circulate without letting critters in.
– A maximum hanging height of 0.5m is recommended. The ‘Treepee’ measures 1.5m x 1.5m x 2.6m.
– The ‘Treepee’ comes in Green, Khaki and pink.
– The fabric is fire retardant, water repellent and PU coated. The ‘Treepee’ complies with the following current European standards for toy safety: EN71-1, EN71-2 , EN71-3, BS7914.
– The ‘Treepee’ carries the CE mark. UK Patent applied.