Father’s Day is just around the corner – have you gotten your dad or your husband a gift yet? If you are still looking for a cool gift for this eventful day in the life of a father, then here is one suggestion for you: the Hi-Beam Glove Lite from Bossco International.
It is the perfect gadget for a guy who likes tinkering around the house and loves nifty gadgets as well. These gloves look much like normal utility gloves in form but are way cooler in design. The best part is that the gloves have these little rotating lights attached onto them, making them perfect for housework which requires illumination.
Think a busted pipe under the sink. Think fixing whatever defect there might be in the corner of the closet. Think looking under the hood of the car in the middle of a dark and lonely road. Yep, things could get dark in there.
Even cooler, these gloves are made of breathable material, making sweaty palms a thing of the past! More so, the lights are water resistant, making the gloves useful in just about any situation. The lights are LED, by the way, and have options for super illumination, in case you need more light. The manufacturer provides the specs:
• Shock resistant
• Water resistant
• Batteries included
• Lights are made from resilient, high impact plastic materials
• On and Off switch
• Lights rotate a full 360°
• Light tilts up to 45°
• LED bulbs last 100,000 hours
• A vented breathable mesh back
• The Velcro closure keeps debris out
• Flexible rubber protects the palm area
• Traditional half-finger style allows unencumbered use of your finger tips
• Reflective piping safely ensures that you are seen by motorists at night
• 3 glove sizes: S, M, L
For $29.99, I think it would make a pretty good gift on Father’s Day, don’t you think?