Here are the Xbox 360 sales stats from a November report released by The NPD Group:
– 325,902 Xbox 360s were sold in the United States in November.
– 556,221 Xboxs were sold in the United States in the same number of days following launch.
– The best selling Xbox 360 title, Call of Duty 2, sold 250,730 copies; it was the 3rd best selling console title in November.
– The worst selling Xbox 360 title is Ridge Racer 6 with just 9,091 copies sold.
– Perfect Dark Zero was the best selling first-party title and number three on the Xbox 360 sales chart.
– The worst selling first party title was Kameo: Elements of Power, with 73,801 copies sold. However, Kameo was number 8 on the Xbox 360 sales chart.
– Total number of Xbox 360 game titles sold: 1,273,352.
– Total number of original Xbox game titles sold: 1,334,930.
– Total amount of money made by Xbox game titles: $72,072,729.
– Average number of games sold per Xbox 360 console: 3.9.
– Average number of accessories sold per Xbox 360 console: 3.
– Percentage of wireless controllers sold per Xbox 360 consoles sold: 98%
Also, the top 10 selling Xbox 360 titles are:
1. Call of Duty 2 (Activision)
2. Madden NFL 06 (Electronic Arts)
3. Need For Speed: Most Wanted (Electronic Arts)
4. Perfect Dark Zero: Limited Edition (Microsoft Games)
5. Condemned: Criminal Origins (SEGA)
6. Project Gotham Racing 3 (Microsoft Games)
7. Perfect Dark Zero (Microsoft Games)
8. Kameo: Elements of Power (Microsoft Games)
9. Quake 4 (Activision)
10. NBA Live 06 (Electronic Arts)