I know these look really tempting to bite and enjoy BUT you just got to hold-off doing so unless you want to be called “Toothless Joe/Beth” ! These yummy looking things are actually USB drives available in designs such as “chicken wing”, “drumstick” and “pork barbeque” variants.
They’re standard USB drives able to store around 4GB of data, available right here for US$28 per piece. These would be great corporate giveaways, a sampling of creativity without pinching the pocket. You want to land that catering deal, spruce up the proposal by offering a small dose for the client. Be careful though that it is done with taste as they may sense a “bribe”. Ouch.
Check out the shopping site for other variants of designs like the watermelon, fast food and cookie designs.
Features specifications below:
- USB 2.0
- Portable and easy operate
- Plug and play
- Support Window 2000/XP/Vista or MAC OS
- Dimension: 75 x 40 x 20mm (approx.) (Chicken Wing)
- Dimension: 72 x 33 x 20mm (approx.) (Chicken Drum Stick)
- Dimension: 47 x 28 x 18mm (approx.) (BBQ Pork)
- Weight: 35g (Chicken Wing)
- Weight: 28g (Chicken Drum Stick)
- Weight: 17g (BBQ Pork)